Friday 8 April 2016

Makeup4U Exhibition & Reforma.Pk Collective Haul & Experience

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 11:55
This Spring seems more refreshing with loads of shopping and splurging :P. Well this time it was a mix of both virtual and physical spree. To cut it short let me show you how was the whole experience and where I splurged and what things I hoarded :P

Complete Haul



I recently attended Makeup4U's 2nd Mega exhibition in Lahore. Although the had their first exhibition last year but  I wasn't aware of that, but as I heard so many good reviews I decided to attend this one and I have been so wanting to make up this time in Lahore (even if i have to travel to Lahore from Faisalabad). Anyways as the startup time was 11:00am I went at the venue an hour late (though I tried my best to be at the very start).

a long cue outside the hall
I thought as I reached early there might be a good space to shop. But I failed badly a long que of awaiting ladies was there ahead of me. I was standing literally outside the venue main gate and the ques continued till the parking lot, where ladies were standing under blazing sun and a few were carrying babies too, which was kind of a big turn off for me after standing for an hour a few ladies left, as they were calling 8-10 ladies inside the hall where the whole exhibition was set. I think they smelled the ladies getting fussy they allowed all to enter and I took a sigh of relief!.


Ladies were grabbing their products and filling there shopping bags. And at that moment I realized why they were reluctant in letting everyone in at the same-time (obviously there was a greater risk of getting their products mishandled and theft).






Coming to the brands there were almost all popular drugstore to highend brands available including, ELF,LA girl,NYX, Colorpop, Maybelline, Ardell, Loreal etc to Urban decay, MAC, The balm, Benefit and Lorac etc. Along with official stall of OFRA cosmetics.
The Prices were amazing and it made me forget all my back ache which I had due to standing in que. In short it was worth the wait and money I spent.

I spotted two of my blogger friends Bakhtawar and Sadaf

Sundus Sadaf Bakhtawar and me :P
I met the super sweet and kind owner of Makeup4u , although she was super busy with dealing I got a chance to take a selfie with her.

Coming to what I got from exhibition...

Makeup4u haul

  • Wet n Wild Illuminating Palette in Catwalk Pink rs.1100/-
  • Colorpop eyeshadow in Get Lucky rs.850/-
  • Loreal Lumi Magic in N3 (forgot price:P)
  • Ardell Twin Pack demi wispies in rs.950/-
  • Victoria's Secret Perfume Mist in Hypnotized rs.1300/-
  • Ofra liquid lipsticks in Atlantic City and Mocha rs.1600 each
Overall it was so far the best makeup shopping experience I am looking forward to attend more Makeup4u exhibitions in future.

2nd Haul is from my most favorite website Reforma.pk.


this is my 3rd time shopping from them and it's always a pleasurable experience for complete web review you can read here

What I got?
  • ELF illuminating face primer in Radiant Glow rs.1450
  • Elf Precision liquid Eyeliner rs.599
  • Elf glitter primer rs.599
  • Nyx H concealer in yellow rs.850

Last but not the least some random hauling from the local market :P



Includes:
  • Kryolan Eyelashes
  • Nivea After shave balm sensitive
  • La girl Hd pro concealer in Toast
  • La girl flat pigment gloss in Rebel
  • Ingo cosmetics makeup sticks
  • Some random glitter liners

So this was the complete where I splurged and happy with my goodies. I hope you enjoyed reading the whole experience will be reviewing the items one by one very soon :)

Let me know If u want me to review any of the product the earliest :). Woul love to read your comments.

Stay blessed.
FEE AMAAN ALLAH
xoxoxo

3 comments:

Maya on 8 April 2016 at 13:43 said...

You have such a lovely haul MA, looking forward to the reviews now.

Oh, Lady Mania! on 9 April 2016 at 13:33 said...

great haul post, I liked the products and now waiting for reviews :)

Myra on 10 April 2016 at 21:26 said...

Nice Haul

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting