Wednesday 18 November 2015

Review-Freshkon cosmetic lenses

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 12:09


Well this would be my first review for a cosmetics contact lenses brand. I am glad Freshkon Pakistan gave me the opportunity to try them first. 



FreshKon  is a Singaporean Cosmetic Colored Lens Brand which has two series "DAZZLERS" "SPARKLERS".
The dazzling range consists of 8 shades



Dazzlers Series Colors:
Misty Grey, Groovy Green, Warm Hazel, Perky Brown, Baby Aqua, Cool Green, Romantic Violet, Sky Blue.

While the sparkling ones includes 4 shades.


Sparkler Series:

Shimmery Grey, Gleaming Green, Brilliant Brown, Glittering Blue.




I got my pair from their dazzling range in shade WARM HAZEL



Although I was not a lenses person, whenever I do makeup tutorials, looks I try to enhance my own natural eye color. The reason behind was
I feel uncomfortable wearing lenses I could not afford to ruin my eye makeup with watery eyes and runny nose. I used to feel heavy and irritable wearing lenses.





Coming to FreshKon lenses set, I got elegantly packed cosmetic lenses inside a pouch along with lens case & 5 mini contact lenses solution disposable bottles.

freshkon- dazzler lenses in warm hazel


The color I got as told above is warm hazel and it's more of a light orangey brown color.
It gave me good first impressions. The quality is excellent.


On application, I simply took out one of the lenses and placed on the tip of my middle finger curving up in a shape and applied it looking straight into the mirror. To my surprise it adhered quickly no tugging no rubbing no settling and it's all there, without waterfalls I used to have right after putting lenses. It not at all felt heavy or irritating to my eyes. I used a few in past they all use to feel uncomfortable and burning.



I applied before my makeup and it didn't bother me at all applying makeup & working on waterline.


PROS:
* High quality lenses
* Amazing color variety
* Can be ordered in power lenses as well selecting your desired shade
* Perfect with price

CONS:
* May bother if you have extremely sensitive eyes 
* Availability can be an issue
* Wrong color selection



My Thoughts:
An excellent pair of lenses, you can rock any kind of look with them. I would highly recommend these lenses to those who usually wear them, as they feel lighter on your eyes and doesn't irritate much. 
Freshkon has Colored Powered Lens as well. The price of FreshKon powered colored contact lenses is around Rs:1600/pair. Prices may vary due to the choice/quality of contact lens solution starter kit attached by the optician.
And the price of colored lenses vary between Rs. 1200 - Rs. 1600.
Freshkon Lens are available nationwide Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad-Rawalpindi, Faislabad and Multan. 

As the wedding season is around the corner so this wedding season you can complete your look with Freshkon's Lenses, as it compliments your makeup giving you the confidence to flaunt gracefully.






I hope you enjoyed this post, would love to know which lenses shade you wear to flaunt confidently. 
do share ur thoughts, I love reading them.
stay blessed,
FEE AMAAN ALLAH
xoxoxo




11 comments:

glamorous without the guilt on 18 November 2015 at 12:28 said...

They look beautiful on you dear...lovely review

Aamal Nauman on 18 November 2015 at 19:51 said...

Thank u sweety

Unknown on 20 November 2015 at 18:15 said...

The lens shade is unique, looking nice Aamal! x

Aamal Nauman on 21 November 2015 at 09:54 said...

thank u sweety :)

Shang J. on 23 November 2015 at 06:04 said...

Beautiful look! Love the purple. x

Huda...!!! on 25 November 2015 at 02:26 said...

Loving ur eye makeup and those lenses look so good. Thanks for sharing

glamupgirs on 25 November 2015 at 08:54 said...

Such a pretty shade and looks amazing on you. You are looking gorgeous.

Aamal Nauman on 25 November 2015 at 11:11 said...

thank u lovelies :)

Maya on 30 November 2015 at 02:11 said...

Beautiful color and the contacts look so pretty on you.

Sorath Majid on 30 November 2015 at 23:34 said...

they look good on you thanks for sharing

Sparkling Palette Blog on 1 December 2015 at 20:52 said...

Beautiful eyemakeup :)

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting