Monday 8 August 2016

Amina Raja Master Makeup Class - Bloggers Meetup (PART 1)

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 06:24
Amina Raja Master Class, Ah! I was super excited when I heard it is soon going to be conducted in Lahore and to my luck I was in Lahore to attend something worth attending this time. 

photo courtesy- Transmedia Digital Solutions



Farhan Hafeez of Transmedia digital solutions & Sahar from Beauty hooked both arranged a bloggers meetup before the main event at Amina Raja makeup studio.




The core purpose of meetup was to get acquainted with Amina Raja and her views regarding her upcoming grand venture. All the bloggers & media activists were all there to meet & greet & enjoy the chit chat with Amina & the organizers.

picture courtesy- High profile magazine


I would say it was a good initiative taken by both Transmedia & Beauty Hooked, as the bloggers directly asked questions to Amina regarding her makeup class with a steaming cup of coffee.



Amina The Makeup Maestro revealed what she is going to teach on the main event and how the girls going to take benefit out of it. "I will be teaching my 14 steps to flawless foundation application in the class, that no one has ever taught this openly" said Amina Raja.   



"I will not only be displaying all the brands that I have used personally and what I have been using from past 20 years but also I will give a hands on workshop experience to the attendees. I would be glad as after this class all who will attend , each will have a piece of me working in their own way." , she further explained.






It was fun eve undoubtedly, and a scrumptious hi-tea made it further amazing. While nibbling on sandwiches and patties the chit chat & gossips filled the room. 



In the end with a warm goodbye and all the best wishes Amina Raja gave all the bloggers complimentary service vouchers which was no doubt cherry on the top. But wait it isn't all "Picture abhi baki hai mere Dost" so the journey to the Miracle Transformation is to be continued till then have good time. 

FEE AMAAN ALLAH
xoxox.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting