Wednesday 15 January 2014

ESSENCE~Gel Tint- PINK EXPOSED

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 06:15

Essence is now-a-days one of my die-hard favourite brands.
Each and every products pays you nicely in terms of results. Not only the brand is pocket friendly but versitile in product range...I can't keep my hands away from essence by grabbing something new n new with time.

 








                        

When I first found Gel Tint, I was like this was what I wanted from ages...

I got gel tint in 04-Pink exposed.
It comes in a tube like plastic bottle of 5ml. It has a sleek wand for application


        


The consistency inside the tube seems gel like but on application its more like a tinted liquid. Though it comes in four shades I chose Pink exposed which apparently looks like a dark plumish shade but on application its a pinky plumy tone as shown in swatch


            


As I applied it glided smoothly all over my lips,very lil amount of product can serve its purpose so there's no need of building it up.
It tastes like raspberries and smells decently.

I have dark lips naturally and a perfect shade for my lips was a head ache always. But with this product I am satisfied, with the color changing tendancyit has for my lips as it doesn't behaves like a gloss or balm but as a part of ur own lips' tone.

                 

                
                                      after application u can c how it started absorbing leaving the tint in seconds

         

It didn't give me a dry stingy feel,but a very smoothed slightly moisturized effect. Every time If i lick my lips I get a fruity taste lolz...

                   
          


Plus points:
*Beautifully scented n tastes good
*Color pay off is good
*A lil amount can serve the purpose
*Gives a nice,light n refreshing feel
*Budget friendly
*A good option for school/college going girls

Negative points:
*Scent n taste could be an issue for those who don't like it
*Comes in limited color collection of four shades
 *Doesn't last too long you have to keep reapplying after sometime
 

My thoughts:
An affordable tint under a price tag of rs.400/- with excellent pay off. I bought it from Enem store liberty you can get it from just4girls.pk as well. I am defiantly going to buy it again and I wish they come in more shades.

I hope it was a helpful review.don't forget to leave ur feedback.
Don't forget to follow me via GFC and Bloglovin'


FEE AMAAN ALLAH
xoxoxo

8 comments:

Huda...!!! on 15 January 2014 at 06:56 said...

Nice review... :) Will try this for sure

The Lipstickholic

Aamal Nauman on 15 January 2014 at 08:19 said...

thnx dear do follow with love :) following u already :)

Anonymous said...

nice color and swatch

Unknown on 26 January 2014 at 01:26 said...

nice color
Nail Mania

Unknown on 28 January 2014 at 05:48 said...

lovely color! quite pigmented too!

www.fatimasalim.com

Aamal Nauman on 28 January 2014 at 11:11 said...

thnx anood:)

Aamal Nauman on 28 January 2014 at 11:11 said...

thnx sis :) plz follow

Aamal Nauman on 28 January 2014 at 11:12 said...

thnx following ya .. follow me too

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting