Wednesday 30 November 2016

BOGO - A book of Perks

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 10:42
Being a a Foodie and A Lahorite I am always intrigued to try new places which should have a good taste, versatility and wouldn't create a dent in pocket. Recently I came across this amazing bundle of joys by BOGO.PK





The Book is sent to me to try out and give my reviews on that. On receiving it, I wasn't sure what I am going to experience, if it would be good enough to be kept or is it just an other way of splurging money with no or lil benefits like we usually see 25% off or 15% if we buy main course or something like that. 




But I was wrong on going through each and every coupon I was overwhelmed with the deals offered. 




It is undoubtedly a complete steal if you do the maths for the deals. Majority of the coupons offer buy one get one free offer some have deals of buy one and get 50% off and a few more offers like buy a main course and get a dessert free etc. 




The only thing you need to check is the terms and conditions with each  voucher, as some offer on dine in only some offers dine in take away only etc. The validity for locations are also mentioned on each coupon. So if you plan out to avail any offer do go through all the terms and conditions before ordering.

My Experience:

I think this book is a MUST have for any Foodie esp Lahorites would love it for the deals inside it and the price they are offering currently for Lahore i.e Rs.999/- (limited time offer) . Previously Bogo was launched in Karachi and it was of a huge success due to excessive demand in Lahore the Bogo landed in Lahore. 




I tried my first voucher at Dera Restaurant, although the manager was a bit confused which was not surprising to me as Bogo is something new in Lahore and the managers would definitely take some time to digest and get used to of such vouchers ;P. I availed the coupon for A full sajji get a tawa chicken masala free we were 4 in number along with that we ordered salad, naan and an extra platter of balochi rice. And trust me we were all filled till heart :p. The taste of Sajji was extremely juicy and flavorful so was the tawa masala which had a perfect blend of spices and meat. And the total bill we paid along with drinks was 1500 ... yes you heard it right now that's a steal.
I think I am going to run short of vouchers soon, and will soon be repurchasing this book for sure. 




If you really want to try out new places for food and don't want to break a bank then go buy this book of wonder and enjoy a life of foodie in  Lahore.




To add one more thing, I forgot to mention this book cater 40+brands including majorly FOOD, and fashion, health and lifestyle as well all with same kind of deals and stuff. Now that's a Plus Plus.
Go grab your books from Bogo.pk or order it form Sheops.com and get #bogofied :)

2 comments:

ShehrBano khattak on 1 December 2016 at 12:41 said...

I have it and it has spoiled me rotten!!

Tarps on 1 September 2018 at 04:49 said...

Excellent blog I visit this blog it's really awesome.The important thing is that in this blog content written clearly and understandable.
Hotel in Jail Road

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting