Monday 28 November 2016

Black Glittery Eyes Tutorial

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 12:58
First of all thanks for watching, this look was most requested on my poll. I hope I did the justice. Secondly, APOLOGIES, for the poor voice quality 1st I was unwell and my vocal chords were not supporting me enough second the camera didn't pick up enough voice. So Bear with me, and aid yourselves with a a pair of ear phones to listen what I am saying.





I have tried to do a COMPARISON as well not only with the TWO most popular BRANDS these days but a the TEXTURE as well.


Products used are mentioned below:

Face:
Elf illuminating primer
Ingo Cosmetics Pro Stick on Fs36 (corrector)
Loreal Lumi Magic Foundation in shade N3- Natural buff
Shades by Gal baked powder in medium
Kryolan Translucent powder in TL-2

Highlighter Wet n wild boozy brunch & the balm mary lou
Blush The balm Frat boy

EYEs:
The Balm Jovi Palette
Urban Decay Vice limited Palette
Pressed /mousse glitter is by Beauty world
Loose glitter by Reasonablez.com
Luscious pencil in black onyx
Loreal million volume lashes mascara

3 comments:

Fatima Collection on 2 February 2017 at 22:34 said...

Love ur makeup n your skills 2

Unknown on 22 February 2017 at 00:22 said...

Always wanted to learn smokey eye makeup, thanks to this video my wish has been fulfilled :):)

Visit me at www.randombytesfromlife.com

Tarps on 1 September 2018 at 04:49 said...

Excellent blog I visit this blog it's really awesome.The important thing is that in this blog content written clearly and understandable.
Hotel in Jail Road

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting