Sunday 25 May 2014

Secret Swap Activity by Pakistani Beauty Bloggers Community~ My Experience

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 06:41
It was my first time when I participated in any PBBC swap activity. It was fun participating in it. First I filled a form  published by pbbc admins on their blog-site, in which my wishlist was required, my address details etc.
Later I was paired with another partner through an email. My partner was Mehwish Kiran of Mick's blog. I sent her a few goodies according to her taste. 



These were mine goodies sent by Wajiha Shakeel Ahmed, though we have to keep our identities anonymous but Wajiha innocently wrote her name with address so it was no surprise for me.

The parcel was beautifully decorated with glitter hearts and inside the box, it was all filled with colorful glittery rubber strands.

She sent me
Sleek I divine candy palette

MUA blush in bubblegum ( which was mishandled by me n broke )**tears**

MUA lipstick

One nail paint in blue color

And a lovely note .. I love all my goodies and Inshallah I will participate in future swap activities too. I enjoyed a lot ...
Thanks to Pbbc
I hope u enjoyed reading my experience
FEE AMAAN ALLAH
Xoxoxo

1 comments:

Shang J. on 28 May 2014 at 03:54 said...

Wow isn't the packaging so adorable! Love your goodies. x

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting