Friday 15 August 2014

Review & Swatches Stage Line Professional Matte Moose foundation- Ivory

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 08:09


Stage Line cosmetics has entered Pakistani beauty industry not more than a few years back. But it has gained a good number of customer-ship due to good quality products. I feel its more like a competitor of Kryolan cosmetics in Professional usage. Anyways moving on to the product.




It comes in a see-through glass jar with silver mirror-y lid. Jar is of a size of an average palm. Its clear packaging makes it a classy product. It comes in 6 shades covering all light to medium to dark. All have some slight yellow undertones.




It is nice to get a sealed product, Free of impurities and dirt this protecting layer saves a clean foundation for me. It came with a little soft makeup applicator sponge, for even application.



The product seems creamy and dry. The product claims it is anti-aging, waterproof & mattifying.
But I am not sure if it really works as it claims for.


I swiped a little bit of product on my finger to check its consistency. It glided so smoothly due to creamy texture. Its so beautifully pigmented that a little amount of product even can do the job fabulously. But it is nothing like a moose,it  doesn't have that powdery tingle felt with moose foundations only rather its more creamier.
Flabbergasted! with the amazing pigmentation it made me think of a medium to full coverage foundation, which later on proved true.



swatch




As it can be seen, the texture of foundation is more of cream to powder-y on application. Hence it is true to be a matte foundation. The formula is quite light weight. It doesn't need any sort of Powder to set it. Its completely optional if some one wants to add it and have extremely oily skin. But as i have combination/oily skin My t-zone and under-eye area is quite prone to sebum and sweat.


without and with foundation
Here in the picture above u can get idea how it looked on me when I applied. I am pretty much suntanned these day and the pic without any foundation is taken in sunlight that's why it seems bright. Coming to the foundation, I think it is not suiting and giving me a white cast which I am not liking at all.

in white light
White light is giving me a white spooky face. As it can be seen coverage is pretty good. Only a color mismatch is the drawback I am pondering. 

with front cam

before-after
My poorly tanned face is quite visible here. The matte moose is really creamy and it blends well on skin. I applied it with the help of foundation but fingers are the best tools to give blended finish. I applied and it glided smoothly covering whole face. Its completely optional if to set it with a compact powder or not otherwise makeup setting mist is all needed to set this foundation. It really s water proof at it claims its staying power is too good. It stayed pretty good on me for around 4-5 hrs with no signs of sweat and sebum. The formula is quite light but it gives full coverage which can be an issue for those who have open pores. I did'nt use any setting powder or makeup setting mist to check its durability and it really flabbergasted me 
with its amazing staying power. I felt slight sweat and sebum after 6hrs only on my most oily t-zone and under eye area. So I think if it is used with some setting powder (only if u have extremely oily skin) or makeup setting spray it can stay upto 8hrs for sure.


Pros:
  • water-proof
  • stays upto 4-5hrs without any makeup setting stuff
  • locally available
  • full coverage foundation
Cons:
  • Not a sheer coverage foundation
  • Available locally but not easily
  • Not a go to foundation
  • Not a  perfect moose foundation, its rather a cream foundation
My thought:
 A good full coverage foundation which is good for formal looks. Staying power is really good plus its water proof. I bought it from a local makeup shop under a price tag of  Rs.1500/- . If  you are NC25 ivory is your shade then.

I hope it was good enough to read
don't forget to follow me via GFC
I would love to know your views on this 
thanks for reading
stay blessed :)
FEE AMAAN ALLAH 
 xoxoxox




3 comments:

Cybil A. on 16 August 2014 at 06:35 said...

The staying power seems pretty good...great review thanks for sharing with us :-)

Aamal Nauman on 18 August 2014 at 07:37 said...

thnx @sadia :)

The Beauty Finds on 27 September 2014 at 03:24 said...

Hey Aamal, good to know about Stageline products. I didn't find much help about them online :-) Thanks!

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting