Monday 4 August 2014

My Eid OOTD + Makeup look

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 07:36
First of all wish u all a very very Happy Eid. Here's my first OOTD post. I hope u would like it.
I wore a white embroidered dress. I am always reluctant when it comes to wear white, it is because I am very much wheatish and sun tanned in complexion, anyways I accepted it as a challenge and dared to wear it. It is not a plain dress but it has a beautiful embroidery in geometrical pattern with loads of funky colors.







front part of the shirt with embroidery 

As u can see, it has some beautiful funky bright colors green,red,pink,tangy orange and white.

Embroidered Pink Palazo
I wore bright pink Palazo to contrast the white with quite similar geometrically embroidered motives.

On Makeup Part, I kept it classy considering the hot humid weather with no wind **yikes**.

Eid Day Makeup Look
For Face:
  •  Revlon Photo Ready foundation- Golden Beige
  • Revlon Color stay foundation- Sand beige
  • The body shop Mineral loose powder- medium
  • Solid Gold highlighter Aka Mary Lou Manizer
  • The Balm Frat Boy Blush
  • Elf makeup setting mist

 



For Eyes:
  • Artdeco eyeshadow base
  • The balm Jovi Palette- third eye blinded,allegro,metal-ica
  • Saeed Ghani's ultra black liner pencil (for waterline)
  • Loreal Lacquer Gel liner -profound noir
  • Essence maximum length mascara
For Lips:
  • Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick -107


I preferred a simple Pony-tail with a slightly uplifted poof. I get pretty uncomfortable with open straight hair in hot humid weather.


 I wore Adolgodo Chapals in white with floral colorful embellishment.


in jewelry I wore Simple Pink ear studs (slightly big ones). A simple colorful bracelet and in the other wrist a pair of silver blingy zircon bangles :).



My shirt was an eid gift from my mom probably by Khaadi. Palazo and shoes are purchaed from Liberty Market. Blings are also gifted by mum. I hope u like my first OOTD post. That's all for now.
Don't forget to tell me how u enjoyed ur Eid? And what u wear :) I would love to read ur comments :)
stay tuned for more yummilicious posts coming soon
don't forget to follow me via GFC

Happy Belated Eid
Have a blessed day ahead 
 
FEE AMAAN ALLAH
xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting