Saturday 27 September 2014

Review ORGLOW Instant skin brightening Mask

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 08:22



ORGLOW is one of the most raved product these days. It is said even the most well reputed salons use it on their clients to bring out the best results. NATASHA's salon (famous for 100 watt skin) also claim using ORGLOW on their clients for the perfect GLOW







Anyways I heard many good reviews about this wonder jar lets see what it claims n how it works.

ORGLOW claims that it whitens brightens and tighten the skin instantly. It is free of any steroids or synthetic stuff. It is purely extracted from organic resources and 100% hence no side effects.




How To Use:

  1. Scoop out a table spoon full of youghart into a bowl.
  2. Add a leveled spoon of Orglow powdered mask.
  3. Mix well and apply all over the face.

 
sorry for the sullen expression

 After application leave it for 10-15 mins and then rinse off by slightly massaging the whole face in gentle circular motions. I would recommend taking half table spoon each because it is too much for one face.

I have slightly rough ‘dheet’ skin, I barely get instant results even if it is the most expensive product. I am still figuring out this mysterious skin type of mine. I read reviews that orglow instantly brightens face after wash but I knew I won’t see any results until I at-least try it thrice **irony**. 



Now as u can see how dull my face was with uneven skin tone pigmentation and poor sun tan. But on my 3rd usage, visible difference can be seen. I won’t say that it would work in the same way for others too, you might get instant effect too but if you have same mysterious skin type, results might take time to show up.
But definitely it works in an effective way. It ain't break me out neither I saw any side-effects though I used continuously  for 3 days.

Pros:
  • instant results for those who have healthy skin
  • no side effects
  • purely herbal and organic
  • easy on price 
  • a good amount of product will last longer
  • it brightens and make skin soft and glowy if religiously used 
Cons:
  • smell of yoghourt may bother 
  • may not give instant wow effect after one use only (for people like me)
  • might be pricey for some people
 My Thoughts:
  An amazing magical jar of wonder, which can brighten and give a healthy glow without waiting for months or so on. Jar is sealed to insure freshness and hygiene when it came to me. The smell is little bother-able when u mix in yoghourt but I think there's no harm in bearing it when the results are amazing :)
Overall i would highly recommend this product those fighting against dull, sun tanned and rough skin.
It can be purchased through the online facebook page of ORGLOW worth rs.850/- 
p.s
forgot to mention Orglow team is super friendly and they deliver really fast :)

Have u tried ur orglow leave ur comments 
I am interested in knowing how it worked for u girlies.
don't forgot to follow me back 
FEE AMAAN ALLAH
xoxoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting