Sunday 27 March 2016

Review & Swatches INGO fluid foundation

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 06:47
I love to share when it comes to discovering new local brands popping and thriving in Pakistan's makeup industry. I am super excited to reveal a new brand which I came across a few weeks back. INGO cosmetics is a Pakistani brand (yes it is indeed), which recently hit the market with their range in foundations, lipsticks and facial care range. I wanted to make sure if it would be a hit or a bummer by trying and testing by all means.





I got a few testers from their liquid foundation range. The INGO Fluid Foundation comes in 6 shades.


INGO fluid makeup foundation


The shade range is not much variant and mostly covers the shades for fair to medium. So if you are medium to dark these are not your shades sadly.

INGO fluid Makeup foundation


Coming to the packaging, it comes in a sturdy little transparent jar with protective lid inside to protect spillage.



On application the strong manly scent may bother you a little but it vanishes after sometime. The foundation is more like cream to liquid formula which blends in smoothly.



The shades have more pink undertones than yellow .....



As shown in the swatches the six shades and all are for almost fair to medium skin tones.

L-R: 1W, 2W, 3W, 4W, IVORY

L-R: 1W, 2W, 3W, 4W, IVORY

1W: has pink under-tonnes and if I have to name it's is more going to suit those who use PORCELAIN and if categorize it would suit people with
NW15

2W: has yellow an tad warm under-tonnes with similar light shade. If I have to name it, then I would name it as Nude someone who is NC15-20 or having fair complexion with Pale under-tone ca go with it.

3W: has warm peach under-tonnes (if it makes sense) I think those who have neutral under-tones and are between NC-25-30 this would suit them for sure. Girls who use golden medium beige can go for this shade.

4W: has pink under-tonnes and someone who use cream beige- beige - sand beige can go with this shade in other words someone with medium to fair complexion and is between NW 20-30 can go with this.

IVORY: this foundation is pale with slightest of yellow under-tonnes, someone who is pale and fair, and use  Nude beige, fair or cream kind of shades.

F1: it is similar to ivory but slightly, (ifrorgot to add pics but I will update this shade).

3W on my right side of face

4w on my left


The shade 4W and 3W both worked on me, I  like the finish it gives and blends smoothly sinking and setting in skin. It gives a light to medium coverage, which makes it a perfect routine wear foundation. I am glad i found something really good not only with the quality but also with a reasonable price and most importantly in Pakistani Cosmetics Industry. I tried applying the foundation with Beauty blender and even a flat top kabuki brush and it blended without any tussle, the only thing I would like to mention is it dries up super fast so you need to be really quick when blending and applying.


you can barely notice any difference on application



Pros:
* Routine wear foundation
* Gives Light-Medium Coverage
* Build-able Coverage
* Easy on Pocket
* Suits almost all fair-medium skin tones



Cons:
* Limited shades available
* Not for dark complexions
* The masculine scent may bother for a while.
* Available online and limited stores in Lahore


My Thoughts:

I think nothing is better than getting a budget friendly foundation with good quality. This foundation highly impressed me and I think this discovery is remarkable as we usually don't pay heed to our local brands. There are many ladies out there who can not afford high-end products or ordering online paying heavy delivery charges risking there payments on pre-orders but I prefer finding something helpful for every scale of our society. I think boosting and bragging Local brands would not help our cosmetics industry to grow but will also lead to create an economical balance in monetary terms, supporting local businesses. So I would like to call up all my blogging fellows do search the markets and discover new stuff  and SUPPORT PAKISTAN.
Sorry for getting little off to the topic, but that was important, anyways I like the foundation as per price and I would highly recommend this foundation if u are looking something good and decently priced to be added in your foundation stash. This foundation is priced reasonably and nowadays its on sale with introductory prices HERE

I hope it was a helpful post,stay tuned for more INGO products.

Have a Blessed Day Ahead,

FEE AMAANALLAH
xoxox

6 comments:

Unknown on 27 March 2016 at 11:57 said...

That is looks pretty though>

Aamal Nauman on 27 March 2016 at 12:57 said...

thank u Kulsoom

Maya on 28 March 2016 at 00:01 said...

I wish there were more shades but overall this foundation looks pretty good, it's good to support our local brands , thanks for sharing hon.

Unknown on 29 March 2016 at 03:49 said...

It seems great for oily/combo skin... eyeing on it now!

http://www.walkinvogue.blogspot.com/

Aamal Nauman on 29 March 2016 at 09:07 said...

yup it is excellent for oily/combo skin its a matte finish foundation @maya ya the only issue is shade range

Unknown on 30 March 2016 at 10:05 said...

That looks interesting. Thank you for sharing (:

www.gulezehrasblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting