Sunday 13 September 2015

Review~TARTE Dual Ended Slenderize Bamboo Brush (dupe)

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 22:58

Tarte brushes are a love in terms of beauty and technology. But there are a lot of people who would hesitate purchasing a brush with such a high price tag. Where each brush costs from $15-$34 which is way too expensive for a single brush.
Recently I was in search of a good foundation brush which can help me apply my liquid and mousse foundations flawlessly. I was looking for some cheap alternative of a high end brush on Aliexpress and was amazed to see there were almost every good brand's replica available on the site. As I was exploring I hit upon this beauty with a price tag of $8 approximately.




Although this one is a Slenderize contouring brush but I found it perfect for my slim face to apply foundation. I ordered it right away.
After having this baby in my life I have ended all woes for my flawless foundation application. I instantly fall in love with this as I ran my fingers through its baby soft bristles.


As it can be seen it is a duplicate of Tarte dual ended slender bamboo contour brush, one side is smaller and cylindrical with closely packed bristles and the other is as the name defines Slenderize and little bigger than the other, which is more like a slant kabuki.




I found the smaller sized awesome for foundation and concealer application. The soft bristles brushed my cheeks with perfect amount of foundation without streaking and shedding and leaving an airbrushed effect. I tried picking up the liquid foundation with the slanting side too but as its not as tightly packed as the other its more of leave me patchy so I won't recommend this side for liquid foundation.



mid one is elf studio  powder brush


I compared this brush with my elf studio line flat top powder brush, I would say Tarte dupe brush (slant side) is better than elf, although the smaller side of Tarte has no comparison it won my heart straightaway. The slant-y side of the brush is better for applying powder foundations by gentle patting.
The small closely packed brush side is my ultimate love as it applies foundation gorgeously and evenly in every nooks and curves of face. Applying concealer under the eyes and blending the foundation with airbrush effect, is now no more a myth for me.

PROS:
* Flawless foundation application
* Blends concealer and foundation evenly
* Gives an airbrushed effect
* Slanted kabuki is perfect for powder application
* A complete steal for the quality and price
CONS:
* Slanted kabuki sheds slightly if rubbed hardly across the face.
* If you feel hesitant in buying replicas.
* Available online only at Aliexpress




My Thoughts:
I think there's nothing more left to define this gorgeousness. This is undoubtedly my holy grail and best purchase of 2015.
A must have if u want something easy in handling and perfect foundation application. Get this love at the price around $7-$8 (sometimes its on sale too) from Aliexpress.( I am taking orders too)
I hope it was a helpful review. Tell me have u ever bought any replica and find it equally good to the original, I would love to know ur feedback in comments.
stay blessed
FEE AMAAN ALLAH
xoxoxo

15 comments:

ShehrBano khattak on 14 September 2015 at 01:10 said...

Great find Aamal! I am a very adventurous when it comes to replicas. This one looks like one to try. I came across RT brush replicas and I am so happy with them!

Unknown on 14 September 2015 at 04:13 said...

This seems like a great dupe!

Ramshaa Rose on 14 September 2015 at 07:58 said...

This sounds really good but I love a good soft brush hehe!
Ramsha | Rose
xxx

Maliha on 14 September 2015 at 12:11 said...

wow its soo beautiful doesn't even look like a replica!
xx
Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

Ana Ali on 14 September 2015 at 13:25 said...

i thought its original.. great find and review.. i have the elf one and i DONT like it does nothing for me ..

Kanwal Ikram on 15 September 2015 at 14:33 said...

I haven't used this brush, but have heard much about it. Would definitely try it.

❁ ❊ Kanwalikram's Blog ❊ ❁

Aamal Nauman on 16 September 2015 at 05:05 said...

thank u girlies... :)

Blog de la Licorne. on 16 September 2015 at 07:18 said...

Nice ♥

random questions about me
Black peplum top & burgundy clutch

Klaudia Zuberska on 16 September 2015 at 08:29 said...

hello :) you have a great blog!
I really like how you write
I see that the blog is your passion <3
You can agree on follow for follow?
I like to be in contact with interesting blogs
kisses from Polish :*
ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

Unknown on 18 September 2015 at 17:54 said...

how cute this brush is... nice review Aamal! x

Love XoxoX
http://www.walkinvogue.blogspot.com/

Aamal Nauman on 19 September 2015 at 14:41 said...

yup it is isma m in love with it :)

Kanwal Ikram on 21 September 2015 at 13:41 said...

Wahoo! this brush looks amazing. Would get one for me as well. Great review.

❁ ❊ Kanwalikram's Blog ❊ ❁

Chaste & Beautiful on 25 September 2015 at 13:20 said...

Looks like a great dupe and the bristles speak aloud at how soft they must be. Good post:)

Chaste & Beautiful

Fakhra's on 27 September 2015 at 04:38 said...

OMG This is such a pretty baby, would love to add this in my stash soon :) Nice review :)

Hugs <3

Sana on 18 October 2015 at 00:10 said...

woww super pretty .. love ur review ♡♡
Makeupoholics

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting