Saturday 25 July 2015

Review & Swatches Becute Mousse Foundation

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 09:14
Pakistan's most prevailing weather Summer,which means hot and humid circumstances welcoming loads of sebum production, sweat drenched faces,pimples, acne and other skin problems ( I Know it sounds GROSS :P) which is certainly a turn off for people with oily skin type(s).
Unfortunately I am one of them but thank God I am not a grease ball because of my combination skin. My t-zone produces sebum but cheeks remain normal. The worst part is nose which no matter what I use and apply it remains immune to the counter attacks lol!.
Choosing a foundation for a combo/oily skin is always no less than a challenge to counter. And I think most of you will be agreed, The best foundation hunt would never lead to an end. In a splurge-y mood I was checking out some local stuff and found this mousse foundation.






Becute Smooth Matte mousse Foundation



We don't have much moose foundation variety in our local brands. Even there are limited names that deals in moose(s) Stage Line, Essence, Maybelline, golden rose, and catrice. But they still are not purely local brands, finding Becute matte mousse from our local brand tempted me. The reason why stuck up to purchase is, Becute being a local brand might have been prepared wholly solely according to our desi skin requirements.



Sealed

Becute Mousse Foundation


Well coming to its packaging its simple glass jar filled with moose all set & sealed inside plus outside.



Complete Shade Range


It comes in 8 shades the M-series seems more pinkish white which I thought might not suit me as I have warm undertones so I selected FS-45.



sorry for the blurry swatch


The texture of the moose seems quite creamy and smooth. While in application its more like a cream to powder foundation.


Becute Moose Swatch-FS45


The reason I chose FS-45 was due to the yellowish undertones. I wanted it to look more natural without being looking ashy.



Now coming to the product itself. I applied it with my bare finger tips n it felt so soft and powder-ish. I applied on my face and it felt like I have applied nearly nothing on my face. Its divinely light weighted foundation, which I never experienced before, with any other foundation.Its a Weight-less foundation precisely, where you need almost nothing to set it. My face was going all flawlessly matte. It gives medium to full coverage. Blending it flawlessly, might be an issue as its quite pigmented and sets in so quickly where ever u apply. But I am sure if applied with buff brush or blending sponge it can be blended generously.



As per the mattifying factor, about that I would say it does a 10 on 10 job in keeping ur face oil free for straight 8 hours and more ( depending on individual's sebum production) without oxidizing and cracking. You might need to set in with a compact powder after few hours.

with makeup application


Pros:
  • Shade range available according to our Desi tones.
  • Highly pigmented
  • Gives medium-full coverage
  • Sweat absorbent
  • Stays perfectly matte for hours
  • Sets well on oily skin
  • Super cheap and easily available
Cons:
  • Might not be available in every city
  • Difficult to blend
  • Do not gives light coverage




My Thoughts:
               
                         A local brand with a huge variety of makeup stuff from moose foundations to liquid lipsticks, contour powders to highlighters and what not. Becute mousse foundation is highly recommended to those having oily/combination skin type(s). Girls who face sweating and oily t-zones would love it for the perfect matte effect. It won't slip and oxidize for hours. Using a primer underneath would increase its staying power. A lil moisturizer can help those who feel it a bit drying. Its easily available you can order Here (COD available) with an affordable price tag of rs.650/-

Thanks for reading
do leave your feedback and let me know which becute product you have tried.
Have a lovely day.
FEE AMAAN ALLAH
xoxoxo

6 comments:

Maya on 25 July 2015 at 10:26 said...

i have their liquid foundation and its pretty good,this also sounds great,thanks for sharing

glamorous without the guit on 25 July 2015 at 16:07 said...

this stuff look amazing looking forward to try this essences mousse I have try but not this one

Farya Khan on 26 July 2015 at 03:07 said...

wow i think i should purchase this for my mom she just adores mousse foundations

Aruba Nasir Khan on 27 July 2015 at 11:07 said...

nice swatches.. this seems to be an awesome foundation

xoxo
diariesofahiddenfashionista.blogspot.com/

Unknown on 30 July 2015 at 09:31 said...

preety results rather than expensives mouses.i wished i get this!!>> lovely

Heather Noire on 4 August 2015 at 23:15 said...

Great review love your makeup :) http://bauchlefashion.com

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting