Saturday 15 August 2015

The Beauty Blogger Award

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 11:33
Bloggers Award! I always wanted one for my blog too. And the time has arrived when I have been finally nominated by Aruba of Diaries of a hidden fashionista. Thanks a bunch for the nomination Aruba. Guys u can follow on her Blog and show some love. So, the award I am nominated for is The Beauty Blogger Award. 






This Award post have following Rules
Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog.- Answer the questions given by the blogger who nominated you.- Nominate other bloggers and link them.- Create 10 questions for the nominated bloggers.

So, here are my answers :)

1. How many people have you told about your blog in real life?

* Well, All my family members a few of my relatives and friends knows that I do blogging. But most of them have no idea what blogging is actually about which is funny and ironic both at same time :P.My Hubby is the one who not only supports but always encourages me to improve and get up in the blogging world. here in Pakistan I think majority of the people don't know what is blog writing about, but gradually with awareness through social media they are accepting this activity positively. I am happy to see number of bloggers in Pakistan is increasing day by day.

2. How many foundations do you own?

* To be honest I had many foundations but some of them got misplaced ife during a shift to my new home and some i put up for sale as i didn't use them. The one's with which I am left are 
  • Massarat Misbah Silk foundation - Beige (my love of life)
  • Becute mousse foundation- Fs45
  • Revlon Color Stay foundation- sand beige
  • Revlon Photo Ready foundation -Golden beige
  • The body shop mineral foundation- medium
  • Shades by Gal Baked compact powder- medium
3. How much time do you spend doing your makeup on a daily basis?

* Well, being a house-wife and 24/7 on duty mommy, its even difficult to go and wash face sometimes. (just kidding). I don't wear makeup at home, but I have to leave somewhere then it usually take 5 mins in applying a compact powder (if day time then sunblock beneath) fresh pink blusher on apples of my cheeks, a flesh toned or mauve pink lipstick, a mascara sometimes eyeliner and highlighter too.

My Go to Look


4. What is your favorite eye shadow color?

* It all depends on my mood and weather. In winters I like warm shades of plums and rusty tones. In Summers I like corals and peaches. But usually I prefer wearing  champagnes dull gold and coppers, they are my ultimate favorites.

My Favorite Palette


5. What is your favorite makeup brush?

* Although i have many faourite brushes but my current favorite is Tarte Dual ended bamboo brush



6. When you go to a drug store what brand do you look for first?

* To be honest I keep No brands in my mind while shopping. Its like whatever appeals me I purchase. I only look up for factors like quality, pricing and quantity and then buy whatever fits in my criteria. So I have no specific brand to look.

7. What was your first makeup item?

* I think it was a blue nail paint which my khala gifted me.

8. Do you regularly or have ever self tanned?

* why would I need that? when I already am (thanks to the humid weather of Pakistan these days) :P

9. How do you feel about over drawn lips?

* The first word that comes seeing overdrawn or fake plumped lips is "Horse Lips". I don't know but It is really a big no for me.But yeah people with mini lips can go for it and it won't look bad on them.

10. Do you contour on a daily basis?

* I have quite slim face which is naturally contoured. I am blessed that I never do contour but only on some really formal occasions I slightly contour my large nose and contour under my neck and cheeks to lift up the oomph factor.

 Further Nominations:
I would like to nominate the following 3 Bloggers :)
1. Minsa Hassan : Fashion Blitz
2. Kinza Ali  :Glamorous Without Guilt
3.Umaima Mehtab: Dudettestalk

I hope you enjoyed reading my first award post. Keep the links in track so you could enjoy the whole series for that :)
Please do comment would love to read ur comments :)
Stay Blessed
FEE AMAAN ALLAH
xoxoxo

5 comments:

Areej Usman on 17 August 2015 at 01:22 said...

enjoyed reading this post!

Unknown on 17 August 2015 at 11:28 said...

Hello from Spain: congratulation . I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

Aamal Nauman on 18 August 2015 at 04:02 said...

thanks Areej for liking it sweety :)
@all4barbie love barbies will be following u back :)

Sehrish Umair on 18 August 2015 at 14:00 said...

very nice question answer session and congrats for the award
do follow me plz and is there anyone who can invite me for this awards thanx
http://makeupwdstyle.blogspot.ae/

glamorous without the guilt on 25 August 2015 at 11:02 said...

Loved your answers.....and thanks a bunch for nominating me

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting