Monday 18 April 2016

Review Duvi Stockholm White Daisy Skin Brightening Face Cream

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 13:39
I have recently cam to know about this amazing brand Duvi Stockholm. The good thing is the products are completely safe and organic with all natural ingredients. I have been provided  with White daisy skin brightening cream to review for my readers.



What they Claim:

White daisy skin brightening cream is formulated with more than 96% of ingredients from natural origin, White Daisy Cream is enriched with a complex of premium ingredients from cutting-edge technologies, ingredients known to reduce the production of melanin and facilitates a homogeneous pigmentation of age spots. They are also known for their very strong and effective skin brightening properties, enhancing the appearance of your complexion within 14 days.



Key Ingredients:

  • C-Vitamin Agent : One of the most stable derivatives of ascorbic acid known. Antioxidant, skin whitening and lightening, anti inflammation, collagen synthesis enhancer.
  • White Daisy Extract : This extract, obtained from the flowers of Bellis Perennis, contains bioactive molecules such as polyphenols (phenolic acid), flavonoid glycosides, polysaccharides. The presence of these active ingredients brings antifungal effects, antimicrobial, antioxidant and lightening properties. This extract is 2 times more efficient than arbutin.
  • Sweet Almond Oil : Rich in oleic acid, recommended for chaps and irritations of skin. Nutritive effect.
  • Sunflower Phospholipids : Natural emulsifiers. Their structure in lipidic bi-layers form a film on the surface of skin. Moisturizing and nourishing properties.
  • Natural Glycerin : Emollient, hydrating upper layers of skin.

My Experience:
Duvi Stockholm's white daisy skin brightening cream is not a "Whitening cream" first of all, If you are mixing up this with term with something like whitening or bleaching then you are taking it wrong. My skin is something which is immune to skin care products, there are a very few products which show there results instantly on my skin. I have categorized my skin type as 'dheet', this makes me lazy following any skin care regime. But as I have to review this I tried it religiously for more than a month. The 14 days claim might work on others but for me it was not noticeable enough to write a review. The fragrance of this product is light, refreshing and feminine with the fragrant daisy extracts. 


On application my skin feels really hydrated and well nourished. I have an oily/combo skin so the plus point is the cream is moisturizing enough to a certain level not making you feel like a grease ball. The feminine floral scent makes you feel refreshing and hydrated. After using it for a month I found my skin better in texture an dewy & glowy, It was nothing like a stark brightening effect but something which made my skin better in texture radiant from the inside. The best thing is it is free from any sort of steroids and harmful ingredients which can damage skin in no time. 


Other Uses White Daisy Skin Brightening Cream:

I thought to use the Brightening cream as  a primer & guess what it worked!!!. I applied it after washing my face by patting it on my skin esp on the upper cheeks area where I have slightly open pores. Apply it and leave it for good 5-10 minutes so it can sink into your skin an prepare your skin for foundation later I applied the foundation and voila!!. I found no pores peeking through my foundation the finish was good and it increased the staying power of foundation. Due to glycerin it adheres the foundation well without budging your skin for smearing and melting. So If you are looking for a primer which can not only help you in skin brightening & maintenance with all natural ingredients along with properties of prepping the skin for makeup GO FOR IT!


Available online at Daraz.pk for rs.1825.


My Ratings:

3.75/5

Do leave in ur comments Don't forget to Follow me via Gfc leave ur blog links below so i could give u a follow back :)


Stay Blessed 
FEE AMAAN ALLAH
xoxoxo

8 comments:

Maliha on 24 April 2016 at 09:15 said...

Nice review going to check this brand out :)

xx
Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

Aamal Nauman on 24 April 2016 at 14:34 said...

ya sure u will love it inshallah :)

Saadiah Khawaja. on 25 April 2016 at 02:44 said...

I have been seeing so much of this brand everywhere, that I had to read your review for the reason that you write honest ones! Great job n i don't think this would work for me. So thanks for guiding me. Stay Blessed 😘

Saadiah Khawaja. on 25 April 2016 at 02:44 said...

I have been seeing so much of this brand everywhere, that I had to read your review for the reason that you write honest ones! Great job n i don't think this would work for me. So thanks for guiding me. Stay Blessed 😘

Aamal Nauman on 25 April 2016 at 03:06 said...

awww thank u Saadia u r always of a great support and ya it might not work on skin types which are kinda immune to skin care products sadly i have the one too.

Aamal Nauman on 25 April 2016 at 03:06 said...

awww thank u Saadia u r always of a great support and ya it might not work on skin types which are kinda immune to skin care products sadly i have the one too.

Unknown on 27 April 2016 at 01:44 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown on 27 April 2016 at 01:46 said...

Looks like a promising brand actually. I've tried their face wash and scrub and loved them.

whatfatemahsays.com

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting