Tuesday 28 January 2014

Essence 2-in-1 eyeliner pen

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 11:59

An eyeliner **wo bhi marker wala** ...I used that ages ago when I stepped into my teens and someone told me its the easiest one to use so I explored local market and found one ..**duh** that really helped me in beginner's era though...but soon after I got unhappy with the drying issue of such pens and a phase came when It completely skipped out of my mind that there are actually pen liners in this world..**yawning** l know the review is leading to boredom *0.o*
Coming back to the world from flashbacks..here I dared once again to purchase an eyeliner pen **with trembling hands I picked up one from essence counter**
"Yeh sookhay ga to nahi na"I inquired the sales girl.(no satisfactory response except the lame justifications as all sales girls do)











The purpose of buying Essence two way pen was, that "if one side would get dried up I can use the other (so not a ghatay ka sauda)". Anyways here the shots of both the sides





This ones the thick one with fat slant nib for making a perfect flick or winged application.



The thin side nib is more of elongated sleek tip for drawing perfectly thin eyeliner or u can experiment with it by making flowers or any other freehand eyeliner for dramatic looks





Though in the swatch the thin sided liner seems more intense than the thick one which is intact not true ** ya u hear what I said** actually I searched thin side after the thick side n found thick side quite dull so pressed the tip harder in case of thin side against the skin in a straight position ( not applied through tip) so it seems more darker than thick one ..


Here I did apply with the tip
The thin side is not as decently pigmented as the thick one, and I found a clear difference of formulae in both the sides. The fatter side on application is more intenser than the thin one n the liquidy pigment or ink **wateva!!** is slightly concentrated while thin one has a gooey glaze, seems a diluted version of the thick side.




 U can create many dramatic looks as its quite easy to use and beginners would love it. The drying-up issue was a bothering thingy for me, which is not that bad in this eyeliner for real. Its still alive from 3 months **ahh! Sigh of relief**
But u never know *wink*
Here how it looks on my eyes





I drew a dramatic zig zag eyeliner, its fun to try out something new out of routine. How I did it? Ask for an eotd ...its so simple to do..

Plus points:
*easy to apply
*handy
*not a burden on pocket
*have it if u r an Essence freak
*ideal for creating dramatic looks
*now no worries for a perfect winged eyeliner

Negative points:
*Argh!!! Couldn't escape the drying issue
*thin side seems more drier than the thick one
*not the blackest black eyeliner
*not long lasting

My Point Of View:
I am keeping this for the only reason that it will help me creating dramatic looks, and  uptill now its now dried up completely (like i expected it would),only the thin side is a little bothering one. Over all its a fine pen, I use it when I am in a rush to leave somewhere its really so easy in application and getting the perfect desired eyeliner that u want in seconds. I bought this from ENEM store liberty with a price tag
of rs.560/- 


I hope its an helpful review 
do leave me ur feedback
don't forget to follow me
FEE AMAN ALLAH
xoxoxo

1 comments:

Unknown on 29 January 2014 at 07:47 said...

great dear nice review

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting