Tuesday 25 February 2014

Bourjois Paris Foaming Cleansing Cream Review

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 09:54

I didn't know that Bourjois Paris also offers skin care products, until I met this baby and I didn't hesitate to purchase it.


The Bourjois Foaming Cleansing Cream is a pretty pink tube which offers cotton extracts for softness and rose water to soothe the skin. I have never been into makeup removing products so far, but this time I thought I'd give it a try.
At first when I purchased it, I thought it might be a cream that you massage into the skin, which would turn into foam and then I can remove it with a cotton ball, but I was wrong!
The directions say you need to wet the area first, then massage and rinse.

To remove heavy eye makeup, wet face, massage product and rinse off.  I was amazed with the results as I didn't have panda eyes or leftovers of mascara coats etc. The makeup comes off in a sweep, without any hassle.

 
Bourjois Foaming Cleansing Cream leaves the skin radiant and fresh and soothes the complexion. You can see the skin is supple in the picture, above. Though it is more of a face wash and not like your regular makeup removing products, it works better than your regular face wash. It is also perfect for dry and sensitive skin. Overall, I am pretty happy with the product because it deeply cleanses the face leaving your skin moisturized, instead of dry.
Bourjois Foaming Cleansing Cream can also be used in the mornings to wake up the complexion. Just splash cold water on your face to remove the product and stimulate the skin.

Plus points:
*You get smooth and supple skin in seconds
*Doesn't leave the skin dry
*Give a instant bright effect
*No hassling involved, with a light massage your makeup is all off

 

Negative points:
* If you are looking for a cream/liquid based makeup remover
*Works as a face wash (but obviously its more than a face wash)
* A bit pricey
* Not easily available
 


My Thoughts :
It will not irritate your skin in any way and your skin will be left soft, smooth, perfectly cleansed and nourished. I've discovered it's also really good for taking off your makeup before proceeding with your daily skincare routine and for me, it works better than using makeup wipes or makeup remover.
Wonderful product, you won't be sorry if you pick it up! It comes with the price tag of $21, but it is worth the price.
Available: Bourjois Website| Price: $21


I hope its an helpful review 
do leave me ur feedback
don't forget to follow me
FEE AMAN ALLAH
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Unknown on 25 February 2014 at 13:29 said...

Its expensive but it is worth the price.....xoxoxo....:)

Aamal Nauman on 27 February 2014 at 13:35 said...

Yup it is :)

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting