Tuesday 22 April 2014

Classics Lipstick-203 Review & Swatches

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 08:01
Classics is a Turkish brand under the surveillance of Golden Rose cosmetics. Although, Classics is not a popular brand and I am not sure about its availability too. I found a lipstick by this brand in a local store.










I was pretty impressed by the shades variety. But mostly it consisted mute and nude tones of pink,peach,brown and mauve. I selected Classics lipstick in 203. The lipstick has a transparent lid and and gray base, which looks very classy.





The color I selected is a light pink, but not a frosty pink, with coral undertones. Its quite a girly, bubbly and a young pink **I don't know how to define this gorgeous shade**.






As u can see in the swatches its a moisturizing lipstick with no frost or sheen but a semi matte finish. The bullet seems dry n matte but in application its slightly glossy. The only issue with this baby is its pigmentation, the consistency seems uneven when applied **I wonder why?? **. I builded the product a couple of times to show its consistency. But when applied on lips it tints the lips,its more of a nude gorgeous pink. Its staying power is average like other lippies. I have a bad habit of smacking lips so I avoid writing about durability. After I remove it, my lips are not left dry or chapped like most of the lipsticks do with my lips. In the image below i topped it with a nude pink gloss









Plus Points:

* Beautiful shade range
* Perfect for daily usage
* Moisturizing
* Moderately pigmented
* Affordable

Negative Points:

* Availability can be an issue
* Scent and powdery taste can be an issue ( like medora)

My Thoughts:
Overall a beautiful lipstick with classy tone. Moisturizing and without any frost ***I don't like frosty lipsticks***. I bought it for rs.350/- from ENEM liberty store.It might be available on other places or eBay as well.


i hope u like reading it.
follow me via GFC
thanx
FEE AMAAN ALLAH
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Unknown on 22 April 2014 at 08:17 said...

shade is really pretty but you are right it's not very pigmented....nice review....xoxoxo....^_^

Aamal Nauman on 24 April 2014 at 11:37 said...

Thnx sis
Ya but if u want to carry as a go to lipstick then its fine ... color is really classy

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting