Saturday 2 May 2015

Review MM Makeup - The Launch Event (part-1)

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 12:19
The journey starts from, when I got an invitation from MM Makeup team. the launch event previously happened in Karachi landed this time in Lahore. Well to keep it short,  I drove right from my Piya ka Ghar (Faislabad) to attend this amazing Launch eve.I reached SANTE beauty salon an hour before the event started, which was a plus as I comfortably roamed and got myself familiar with the beautiful ladies over there. Ma'am Musarrat Misbah herself received and greeted me and my mom. ( I took my mom too btw she rarely goes anywhere, U know moms' traumas). 
that was an awww moment for me.



Selfie with the legend  lady herself



Honoured to have a selfie with Ma'am Masarrat Misbah

She herself took me to the beautifully organised mini counter and guided me to her products.MM Makeup has become a reality after two years of research, primarily focused on a color
range best adapted for the Asian skin tone, climate and complexion, with an emphasis on
textures, colors, pigments and most importantly formulations.” explained Masarrat Misbah.
When I asked her about the ingredients She told me that She din't only create her makeup line for the purpose of makeup being halal but She also wanted to be her makeup range free of paraben and lead "which is pretty harmful for skin, causing early ageing signs and lead (Pb) leads to various skin diseases" She elaborated. So being the only Halal certified makeup plus free from paraben and lead
its no less than an achievement in makeup industry of Pakistan.



tempting kiosk 
breath taking MM Liquid Lipsticks & Lipglosses


MM eye varnish (velvet line)


MM Matte blushers 


MM Matte lipsticks Mascaras Baked blushers/highlighters


MM compressed powders

The whole range is so tempting it won't let you take ur eyes off. The best thing about the products are they are completely made for our desi skin tones. "MM makeup is created for all skin types except for those who have extremely dry skin type (for foundations in particular)" explained Hafsa Haseeb.
On asking what inspired MM team to name there products or how they have named each product she further told "MM makeup is family oriented business in which ma'am Masarrat her sister Nighat  (gold heart-ed lady) daughter Ridah and she herself named the products, they named on instincts they got on application e.g if they get a feeling of glow from a blush they named it radiance and so on... but foundations are solely named by Masarrat Misbah."


A cupboard filled with yums :P
I got some amazing tips from Nigaht Misbah, and got a makeover too.

getting ready to be dolled up
I was given makeover by a senior MUA and Nighat Misbah herself. She changed My foundation by wiping off my already applied base, She patted Beige on half of my face showing me the difference between what i was wearing and how this one is working on me. I was amzed to see the results it was all dewy without being flat and cakey she hid my horrible puffy eyes with the same foundation by building it more under my eyes. So concealer is not included in there makeup line because u can cover and conceal simply by using the foundation as its quite build-able and gives full coverage (which is the best part). Satin Apricot and patent pink were used on my cheeks with a pink gloss forgot the name unfortunately.



after  my face done with mm foundation and coral blusher pink gloss

the MUA's easy picking spot




With Beautiful Hafsa Haseeb


Cybil getting her makeover done :)
Selfie with Cybil we both posed with coral lips 


The prices are a platinum PLUS for the quality they have manufactured.


photo courtesy: Walnut Press release
 MM blushers Rs,820/-


ethreal glow Rs.950/-





 MM liquid eye liners Rs.510/-


MM long lasting lipstick Rs.850/-



MM Lip Varnish Rs.650/-



MM Liquid Lipstick Rs.1100/- Lipgloss rs.650/-


MM Mascaras Rs.750/-



MM compressed Powder Rs.950/-







MM silk foundation Rs.1100/-




MM Eye varnish Rs.450/-

All the products are super pigmented. I tried a few swatching them checking there while roaming and cherishing some refreshing drink and snacks lol!.


Love this Chandelier 


my kiddo resting and enjoying



with gorgeous Ayesha 


woah!!



Nail bar 









it was aesthetically decorated filled with beautiful ladies in hustle bustle, cherishing the appetizers and chit chats. After all the meeting and greeting we bloggers took our spaces for group selfies. It was awesome meeting hem hearted ladies of same interests where we rarely get a chance to cheer.
Meeting Nighat Misbah, Hafsa Haseeb was remarkable, there treatment kept pouncing me whole day filling my heart with pleasure. Samra Muslim of walnut made it possible for me, I am really thankful to her.
R-L: Sherry ,Fakhra, Me, Maria & Kinz (photo credits: Fakhra)

Bloggers with Masarrat Misbah (pardon my odd pose)
Photo Credits: Fakhra bblogger
Yummy Goodies I recieved
Pecks of being a Blogger :P


I got some amazing goodies too from MM Makeup which I will be reviewing soon in the next part.
Last but not the least I couldn't resist myself mentioning my Hubby dear who permitted me to join this event and travel from Faisalabad to Lahore (I know its irrelevant to mention here but I am blessed and its not letting me to hold his name who really was behind this beautiful day)
Thanks for reading, I hope u had get enough of the chills of fun through the pictures even if u were not there
Have a blessed day
FEE AMAAN ALLAH
Xoxoxoxo






Disclaimer:
I was invited there on a formal invitation. Goodie bag was sponsored to me. Although it was all sponsored it spent affect my reviews which are 100% honest and in no way will affect my reviews too.
* A few photos are taken by Walnut press release

3 comments:

Unknown on 18 May 2015 at 23:34 said...

wow... you all look so pretty, and the brand is drooling!

Love XoxoX
http://www.walkinvogue.blogspot.com/

The Syeda Sisters on 13 June 2015 at 07:33 said...

Lovely post! Nice to meet you! :D

Unknown on 20 June 2015 at 00:41 said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish I could make it as some of the isb bloggers were invited too.

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting