Friday 25 July 2014

Birthday Blast Big Haul

Posted by Aamal Nauman at 06:01
 I know I am quite late in posting this post, as my birthday passed away on 18th of june, I had an exam right after and later I packed my luggage and now in Murree. The weather and greenery clean and calm atmosphere leads me to sleep all the time, making me so lazy to do anything **feeling enchanted**. OK now back to the post before I again start dozing off **proceeds with heavy eyes**, Every Birthday girl needs a high profiled protocol to treat herself as a queen **I know its too much to say** . A makeup crazy lass would need nothing but makeup, makeup, and makeup. And for me I can even reject a gold bracelet over a m.a.c lipstick **giggles**. So here's how I treated my self. A big haul, as a gift to me from myself. 




the balm jovi palette (in love with this baby)


Revlon color stay Foundation - Sand Beige


E.L.F Makeup setting mist + small tapered brush + Powder brush


Glosses From Canada ( Can't read brand name its too ambiguous) 


Vipera cosmetics lipstick in number 75  (sorry my lil one spoiled half of it )
Rimmel London Kate moss Collection lipstick in #107



Loreal Paris Lacquer Gel Eyeliner-Noir profound




elf HD blush- showstopper
Christine cosmetics pencils- fuchsia + barbie pink
beauty treats pencil in #137 
Medora lipstick in Sahara & nail paints


Chrisitne contouring stick & Artmatic eyelashes


Becute velvet sensation lipsticks
Saeed Ghani Ultra black eyeliner pencil ( a must have)



Rivaj Uk Glitter eyeliner + Eyelash adhesive + Lip brush


She body mist + Body luxuries charms life glitter mist + sally hansen spray on shower off



That's all for the haul, I am in love with each and everything I got, posting my birthday look as well. I hope u enjoyed reading the post .
Don't forget to follow my blog.
Would love to read ur Comments.
Thank u,
Stay blessed. 
FEE AMAAN ALLAH
Xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the body mist must be yammy!
great birthday haul
www.andrakat.wordpress.com

Aamal Nauman on 26 July 2014 at 01:33 said...

Ya it is yummy dear ... Thanx a lot gonna follow u... r u following??

Post a Comment

 

MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting